Contemporary Issue Final Paper
Assume that you are in a school district that is facing the contemporary issue of flipping the classroom. You are on a committee and must develop a report in which you address the identified issue with proposed solutions.
Write a seventeen to twenty (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Analyze at least three (3) causes for or underlying issues contributing to the problem.
- Recommend at least three (3) approaches or alternatives to solve the problem, providing a rationale to support your recommendations. (You may use theories, examples from other schools or school districts, expert opinion, research studies, and your own experiences.)
- Suggest at least two (2) ways to fund your recommendations, providing a rationale for your suggestions. (You may use examples from other schools or school districts, expert opinion, research studies, and your own experiences.)
- Provide a bibliography of at least six (6) academic sources
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Assignment must focus on the contemporary issue of FLIPPING THE CLASSROOM!