To what extent are the lives of adolescents and young adults shaped by parental and peer influences?
For this assignment address the following:
- Examine various theories of human development, describing
relevant terminology, and addressing how the theory assists in the
understanding of issues involved in the selected topic.
- Identify and describe at least two domains of human development
(physical, biological emotional, cognitive, and/or social) and how they
are impacted by the chosen topic.
- Identify and describe the stages of development that are affected by the chosen topic.
- Describe the cultural and historical perspectives of the chosen
topic, demonstrating an understanding of how the topic has been
perceived over time and by other cultures. Provide relevant examples.
Writing the Assignment
- Annotated bibliographies are required in each of your assignments
Annotated bibliographies are required in each of your assignments
- Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (excluding
title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Begin with an introduction to the selected topic in which you define all concepts that will be discussed in the paper.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Conclude with an answer to the selected question. Did the
evidence you surveyed answer the question satisfactorily? Include your
analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the available evidence