Using the seven organizational leadership studies and your annotated bibliography that you prepared in Assignment 1, use transition sentences for smooth narrative flow and write a literature review. Make sure that the in text citations, in text formatting, and the reference list follow APA.
The literature review should be limited to synthesizing theoretical frameworks and critically analyzing studies. Other than introducing study findings, the discussion of the findings should not be part of the literature review. The discussion of the findings will be later in the discussion section of a paper (the discussion is not part of this assignment). Again, the literature review should address the following about the scholarly peer reviewed studies:
- What is the study methodology? (Timeline, quantitative, qualitative, case study, etc.)
- What is the data collection instrument? (Interviews, surveys, data analysis, observation, comparative test, etc.)
- What are the organizational and individual demographics of the study participants? (What part of the world, type of organization, participant positions, age, gender, etc.)
- What were the study findings?
- Critically analyze the study in relation to limitations, whether the study appeared theoretically grounded, etc. (This should be your perception of the study).
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference page
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. seven sources.docx