review the ABS200 Outline and Annotated Bibliography Template,
which contains the layout for this week’s assignment. Your outline
must be one to two pages in length. Clearly identify the case study
selected, and include major headings for the areas to be considered.
See the attached ABS200 Case Study List to
review the case studies and review the parameters of your chosen study. ( I have chosen Clinical Psychology Severe Depression) Under each major heading, summarize your point about that heading. Be
sure to addresses each of the following components:
- Clearly define applied behavioral science and the area of psychology from which the case study is explored.
- Identify the potential source(s) and/or cause(s) of the issue
that is/are relevant to the selected case study (genetic, environmental,
social, cultural, organizational, etc.).
- Examine the case study by applying one psychological theory of your choice.
- Describe scientific research that is relevant to your selected
case study. Include past and current findings and note any key changes.
- Identify any relevant trends in working with your intended population.
- Detail a suggested plan of action for moving forward and include the advantages and disadvantages of…
- Specify what you would do to build rapport with the clients in the selected case study.
- State ethical considerations relevant to this case.
Subheadings should briefly summarize research that may both support and
disagree with each viewpoint, if applicable. This outline will provide
you with a foundation for creating your Final Paper.
Writing the Final Paper Outline and Annotated Bibliography
- Must be two to four double-spaced pages in length and formatted
according to APA style
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. View the Critical Thinking Community website for further assistance.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis and summarizes supporting evidence.
- Must use at least six scholarly sources
- Must document all sources in APA style
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style